Product DescriptionPerformance Live Wire Spark Plug Set, 2001-2010
LiveWires high-performance plug wires from Performance Distributors are high-quality wires that can handle the most powerful applications. They come with a variety of features that make them superior to ordinary plug wires. LiveWires have a spiral-wound core that prevents electronic interference. They have a very low resistance (300–350 ohm/ft), allowing optimum spark travel. LiveWires can be used with delay boxes and stutter boxes.
These wires feature space-age, heat-treated glass braid sleeving that insulates them from exhaust heat. This sleeving is nonflammable and provides protection from a range of -76 to +1400 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also resistant to chemical corrosion and moisture. Durable silicone jackets and insulation make LiveWires long-lasting. Dirt and moisture is kept out of the wire terminals, thanks to heat shrink tubing placed between the boot and the sleeving. They also come with easy-to-use swivel boots.
LiveWires are custom-fit, with no add-on sleeves or assembly required. The wires have the number of the correct cylinder on both ends, making installation and removal simple. They are available in an assortment of colors.
- Spiral-wound core prevents electronic interference
- Low resistance allows optimum spark travel
- Can be used with delay and stutter boxes
- Glass braid sleeving provides insulation from exhaust heat
- Sleeving resists corrosion and moisture
- Includes silicone jackets and insulation
- Heat shrink tubing protects wire terminals
- Swivel boots included
- Custom fit
- No assembly required
- Available in an assortment of colors
With all of these great features, you know you’re getting the best when you choose LiveWires
Price: $99.00 Complete Set
Live Wires Performance Plug Wire