Shipping Terms and Conditions
Please read before ordering from our company
How We Ship & Delivery Time Expectations
All orders are shipped by UPS, FedEx or US Postal Service Priority Mail. Our goal is to stock all the items we sell. However fraud prevention, credit approval, order volume, system problems, weather conditions, and other variables can affect processing. Sunday and holiday deliveries are not available at this time. Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be shipped the following Monday pending payment authorization. Sorry, we are not able to accept C.O.D. orders. Separate shipping & handling charges apply to each destination. Shipments to APO and FPO addresses, and some international orders may be shipped via US Mail. These orders may be subject to additional charges because the web site will not caculate the correct shipping on order going out of the country.
Arizona Sales Tax 7.85%
CruiserMotorSports is located in Arizona.
We collect and remit sales tax as required by law, set by the state.
Our Return Policy
On-line customers, in store customers, telephone or email orders:
1) Enter the item number, description and the quantity being returned on the Return Form attached to the packing list
2) Indicate the reason for your return. Please be as specific as possible to help us serve you better.
3) Once completed, enclose the Return Form in a suitable shipping package. Keep the Packing List for your records.
4) Securely pack items and seal the package. Write the order number on the return address label.
5) Return to address:
6) Please note: We cannot accept collect or postage-due return shipments, and are not responsible for uninsured packages that are lost in transit. We cannot refund Postage and Handling fees. We strongly suggest that you insure your package.
7) Upon receipt of your return, we’ll promptly process it, and credit your account or refund you money. CruiserMotorSports customers are encouraged to return products to us via UPS, FedEx or US mail. Refunds for credit card purchases will be credited to the original credit account number used at the time of purchase. Allow time for the credit to appear in your second billing cycle after the return. Refunds of purchases made by personal or business check or money order will be made by check usually within 7-10 working days after the return.
8. We cannot and do not accept returns of electrical or electronic products for safety and warranty reasons. No return or exchange of any electronic parts if opened or installed on any vehicle. Exception, electrical and electronic products are returnable if they can be proven to have been damaged in shipment.
9. Used items may not be returned under any circumstances – you must determine immediately whether the product is damaged or that you don’t want it for whatever reason. Used items that become damaged are not covered under our Satisfaction guarantee. Warrented items must go through the proper company giving such warentees.
10. We will not accept used items as returns.
11. We are not responsible for items damaged by improper use or installation
12. No returns, refunds or exchanges of any custom orders completed. (IE) Tires, Wheels, Electrical parts, Painted items.
All Painted parts are considered a Custom Order item. 50% deposit minimum. No Refund. We are not responsible for color match or damage during shipping.
13. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs involved with returning products. Any damage or installation use will void the return of merchandise.
Most merchandise may be returned for exchange or refund for a period of 15 days from the date of our shipment. Merchandise must be returned in new and resalable condition, in original cartons with original packing, accessories, guarantees and instructions and must be accompanied by a completed Return Form. Kits are shipped in manufacturer-sealed packages. We will not accept returns of any kits that have been opened. Please refer to the manufacturer’s return policy or warranty for kits that are defective or have missing parts.
There can be up to a 25% Restocking fee on some or all merchandise being returned. If the merchandise is damaged or non sellable again there will be no return or refund allowed. All refunds, returns or exchanges must be agreed upon by CruiserMotorSport and the Customers either by phone, email or in writing during the first 15 days from the date of our shipment. All returned merchandise will be sent back at customer expense unless other arrangements have been discussed.
In general, if you decide you do not want a product because it does not meet your expectations, we will gladly accept it in return for store credit, only if the product has not been installed and is returned in its original, undamaged packaging. We stand behind every product we sell. Items that you wish to return because you decided you did not want them may involve restocking fees of up to 25% (whether or not you receive a store credit or refund check), and you will be responsible for the return shipping costs. Store credit is issued in the form of a written credit reciept which we will send to you once we receive the returned products. We use store credits only for returns as this reduces our fees and allows us to keep our prices competitive. As with damaged items, you must obtain our authorization before returning items.
Canceling an Order
In the event that you need to cancel an order placed online, please call 1-951-845-9989 (M-F, 8 AM – 3 PM Pacific), or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Include your order number, name, address, and phone number in all correspondence where you require assistance. If we are unable to stop your order from being shipped, you may return it using the procedures listed above.
Damaged or Lost Items
If you receive cartons that are visibly damaged, please note the damage on the carrier’s freight bill or receipt. Be sure to obtain a copy. Once received, keep the original carton, all packing materials and parts intact. Please contact our Customer Service Department 1-951-845-9989 (M-F, 8 AM – 3 PM Pacific), or e-mail email@example.com within 10 calendar days after receiving a damaged shipment, or as soon as you determine that a shipment is lost. Include your order number, name, address, and phone number in all correspondence where you require assistance.
Gift certificates can be used at any time. Only one gift certificate can be used per order, there is no combining gift certificate per order and they can not be used on sale page or marked down items., since there has already been a reduced price on thoes items.
All Prices and Specifications Subject to Changes Without Prior Notice
CruiserMotorSports cannot be liable for pictorial or typographical inaccuracies. All product specifications, which include dimensions, are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are cash prices in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for and do not honor pricing errors. Shipping and Handling fees also are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to limit quantities.
There is no refunds on labor charges at all.
Some products sold by CruiserMotorSports come with a limited warranty provided by a third-party manufacturer or vendor. All merchandise which does not include a warranty and license by the manufacturer, vendor, or CruiseMotorSports is sold AS IS, without warranty. CruiserMotorSports makes no other warranties of any kind, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with regard to the merchandise. Products, which have been subject to misuse (including static discharge), neglect, accident or modification, or which have been soldered or altered during assembly and are not capable of being tested are excluded from any warranty by CruiserMotorSports. CruiserMotorSports shall have no liability to customer or any other person or entity with respect to any liability, loss or damage arising out of or connected with the merchandise including, but limited to, any claim for incidental or consequential damages, regardless of any warranty included with the merchandise. Please refer to the manufacturer or vendor’s warranty included with the merchandise to determine the remedies available in the event of a defect in materials or workmanship.
Some states do not allow exclusion of or limitations on implied warranties, such as warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In addition, you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
There is no refunds on labor charges at all